Sign Up|Sign In
Cook time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 40 minutes
2 romano peppers
1 red onion
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Split the pepper in half and remove the seeds. Turn the peppers over, to cut the underside and slice each half in two again. Slice slice into 1/4 inch, 1/2 cm, wide pieces.
2. Cut the onion into quarters and thinly slice into a 1/8 inch pieces, 1/4 cm.
3. Place a medium sized frying pan on a low heat. Add the olive oil.
4. Add the peppers and onion to the pan and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
5. Place the lid on the pan and let the peppers cook for 30 minutes.
6. Add the sugar and balsamic and mix well. Give the relish a quick taste to check the seasoning and enjoy!