8 oz. (225g) raw chorizo sausage
3 large ripe, vine tomatoes
9 1/2 oz. (270g) Cherry Tomatoes, halved
1 x red onion
1 x garlic clove
1 x 14 oz. (400g) tin butterbeans, drained
small handful of parsley, finely chopped
2 tbsp Sherry Vinegar
8 tbsp olive oil
a pinch of Salt and Pepper
1. Place a medium sized pan on a medium/low heat and add two tablespoons of olive oil. Cut the chorizo into 3/4 inch, 2 cm pieces and add to the pan.
2. Cut your tomatoes into eighths (or smaller if you prefer), finely slice your red onion and add with the cherry tomatoes to a large mixing bowl. Add the butter beans, parsley and mix well.
3. Finely chop the garlic and set aside.
4. To the salad add the sherry vinegar, olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. When the chorizo is crispy add the garlic; stir the pan regularly to prevent the garlic from burning.
6. Fry for 30 seconds then with a slotted spoon remove the chorizo and garlic from the pan and add to the salad ingredients. Mix the salad well.
7. Place 5 large spoonfuls of the salad mixture in the centre of a plate and garnish with a sprinkle of parsley and a drizzle of the chorizo oil.
Check out all of Mark Rigby's https://grokker.com/cooking/collection/super-salads/5167e6d0558fccb35e00f803