For the crust:
1 & ½ cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
1 & ½ cups raw macadamia nuts or walnuts
½ tsp sea salt
8 pitted medjool dates
A dash of cayenne pepper
For the filling:
4 fresh mangoes, peeled and chopped
1 cup dried, unsweetened mango pieces, soaked in water for 15 minutes, drained
4 firm, ripe kiwifruit, peeled and sliced 1/8 inch thick
10 strawberries, hulled, and sliced 1/8 inch thick
To make the crust:
1. Place the coconut, macadamia nuts, salt, and cayenne in a food processor fitted with the S blade and process until coarsely ground.
2. Add the pitted dates and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs and begins to stick together. Press into a tart pan, and chill the crust in freezer for 15 minutes.
To make the filling:
1. Place the fresh and dried mangoes in a blender, process on high speed until smooth. Spread the filling on top of the tart crust.
2. Line the top of the tart with concentric circles of sliced kiwifruit and strawberries. Chill at least one hour.
3. Serving, remove the outer rim of the tart pan and slice with a pie cutter.