a splash of milk
a drop of vanilla essence
3 tsp of brown sugar
4 slices of thick white bread
2 knobs of butter
a handful of blueberries
a handful of raspberries
a few dollops of greek yogurt
1. Zest the orange into a large bowl and segment the orange into another bowl for later.
2. Crack the eggs into zest and add the milk, vanilla and 1 tsp of the sugar.
3. Whisk together until well combined.
4. Dip a slice of bread into the egg mix so it is submerged and soaks up the liquid on both sides.
5. Melt the butter in a medium hot frying pan and fry the bread for a few minutes on each sides until the bread is crispy and golden.
6. Repeat with the other slices, keeping the cooked ones warm in an oven at a very low temperature.
sprinkle each slice with sugar, blueberries, raspberries the orange segments and a dollop of yogurt.