Servings: 4 - 6
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 6 minute
1. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar, mix to combine and set aside.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla for about 1 minutes or until well mixed.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and just mix them enough to combine but don’t over mix. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, preheat your waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions, lightly grease the waffle maker with either cooking spray or vegetable oil.
5. Cook the waffles according to the directions on the waffle iron. All waffle irons are different so the amount you should add to it and how long you cook it for will vary.