Download the PDF guidebook for a printable version of this recipe as well as a pre-made shopping list: https://grokker-static.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/Daily-Dish-v1.pdf
Found this video on it's own through search? Check out the whole program: Daily Dish! Healthy & Delicious 15-Minute Meals
Ingredients: (4 servings)
1 lb your favorite pasta
(rotini for us)
4 cups veggie broth, chicken broth, or water
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp dried oregano
8 ounce feta block
Optional add-ins: olives, other veggies, cooked protein of choice
1. Add the pasta, chicken broth, spices and tomatoes to the Instant Pot, and stir to combine.
2. Top with the block of feta cheese. Do not stir.
3. Close the Instant Pot and set pressure to High for 5 minutes.
4. Manually release the pressure about 10 minutes after cooking time has ended.
5. Open the Instant Pot and stir all the ingredients together. It will thicken as you stir.
*Alternate cooking method: Bake in an oven-safe dish for 40 mins at 400°F.