1. In a large bowl, strain and clean the rice with water. You can let it rest in salt water for couple minutes or just strain it and put it in a boiling pot.
2. Add in to a boiling pot of water with salt.
3. At the 6 minute mark, test the rice to see if it's el dente. Take them out and strain them.
4. Take saffron and crush it then add some hot water to it.
5. In a pot, add in water, yogurt, butter, olive oil, and the saffron water. Layer the rice on top of the mixture and poke holes into the rice. Close with the lid.
6. After a few minutes add in some water and oil, poke holes again and close the lid with a cloth around the lid. Let it steam away. Remove the pot and place in the sink with cold water.
7. Serve the rice in a bowl and add the saffron on top or serve in a platter and add the saffron colored rice on top with some butter. Serve the crunchy rice on the side.