Cook Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 10 minutes
Choose any herb that you want in this pesto
Entire Lemon for Lemon Juice
1 cup and 2 tbsp of Olive oil or Vitamix
1 tsp mixed ground Cumin seed, Coriander seed, and Cardamon
1/2 tsp grounded Black Pepper
Sea Salt to taste
1 cup of pumpkin seeds (Can be substituted with Almond Butter)
1. Chop the fresh herbs in their entirety, including the stems when applicable. Set aside.
2. Place the tahini, sea palm, lemon juice and 1/2 cup of olive oil into a food processor or Vitamix.
3. Process for 5 to 10 seconds, then add half of the fresh herbs and fennel root. Blend for 20 seconds.
4. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of olive oil, the remaining fresh herbs and fennel root, cumin, coriander, salt and black pepper. Blend again for 2 full minutes.
5. If your pesto is really thick, add another 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil until the consistency is smooth and creamy.