Chipotle and Zesty Orange Marmalade Sauce
1. Pour your canned orange marmalade in to a pot.
2. Dice your chipotle chiles and mix them into the marmalade, if using fresh smoked Jalapeños beware that depending on the season chipotles vary in their heat so you want to taste the heat then add in the amount of chipotle chiles accordingly.
3. Add your chipotle chiles to the pot of Orange Marmalade sauce and simmer all the ingredients together until well combined.
Skewering your Kabob:
1. Grab your skewers and start skewering your shrimp and roasted bell peppers, alternating the two. Skewer your shrimp along the length of their surface so they don't slip off and they don't move on the grill.
Grilling your Kabob:
1. Place your shrimp skewers on the grill, close the grill lid and let cook for 1-2 minutes. Open the lid, season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Flip the skewers, and close the lid, and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Key is not to overcook your shrimp. After 5 minutes total cooking on the grill check your shrimp. If they are still blue cook for additional 1-2 minutes.
2. After your skewers are done, take them off the grill and let them sit to cool down. After they have cooled, using a sauce brush glaze skewers with your Chipotle Orange Marmalade sauce making sure they are well coated.
1. Slice the bottom off a red bell pepper and place the flat bottom on the plate, so pepper is standing upright.
2. Poke the skewers in to the top of the bell pepper, keeping it nice and balanced.
3. Drizzle more sauce on top of the skewers and add some sauce around bottom of red pepper for extra dipping.
Serve and enjoy!