2 pounds of 6-8 count Jumbo Shrimp
1 pound sea scallops
1 pound unsalted butter
1 chopped medium onion
4 to 5 cloves chopped garlic
3 packages Ritz crackers
4 slices white bread
1 tsp seafood seasoning
mayonnaise to bind
salt and pepper
1. Set up your grill for indirect grilling. Heat up some unsalted butter in a pan. Add in the onions and garlic.
2. Take the Ritz crackers and and break them into a bowl. Add in the diced up bread, seafood seasoning, parsley, season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix well and then take the pan and drizzle some of the butter without the onion and garlic into the bowl. Mix again and add in mayonnaise to bind the stuffing together.
4. You know you got the right amount of stuffing when you can roll a ball out of it.
5. Prep your shrimp and scallop by butterflying them and removing the vein. Pull the skin away from the shell but keeping the shell on them. Dice up the scallops and place the scallops in the mixing bowl with the stuffing. Mix well.
6. On a baking tray lay the shrimp out then stuff each one of the shrimps with a ball of the stuffing. Place them on the grill for 25 minutes in 350°F grill. In about 10 minutes into the cooking flip it around so you can get even cooking.
7. When it is finished squeeze some lemon over it and your ready to enjoy!