1/4 cup of boiling water
1 heaping tbsp of ground coffee
1 tbsp of condensed milk (or more if you like it sweeter)
Vietnamese coffee filter
glass of ice / mug
1. Take your Vietnamese coffee filter (can be found at asian markets for around $5) and place on top of the mug
2. Take a heaping tbsp of the ground coffee an pour into the coffee filter. take the metal filter piece and tamp down.
3. Next, pour in 1/4 cups of boiling water into the filter. Let stand for 5 minutes until the water has passed through.
4. Stir in 1 tbsp of condensed milk with spoon.
5. Pour over ice or add another 1/4 cup of hot water (to drink it hot) and enjoy!