Cook Time: 4 hours
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Ready In: 4 hours & 30 minutes
12 oz very fresh, high quality, white-fleshed ocean fish, e.g. sea bass filleted and skinned
2 fl oz fresh lime juice
3 tbsp fresh orange juice
½ tbsp spicy pepper, finely diced
2 tbsp yellow pepper, finely diced
2 tbsp red pepper, finely diced
1 ½ tbsp minced red onion
2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp coarse salt
1. Dice the fish into small cubes.
2. Place the fish into a glass bowl along with the lime juice, orange juice, peppers and onions. Mix well.
3. Cover the bowl tightly with cling film and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, opening it up occasionally to stir the ingredients.
4. 3-4 hours later remove the bowl from the fridge, add the fresh coriander, olive oil and coarse salt and mix well.
5. Finally, serve the ceviche into martini glasses or any other serving dish and enjoy as a unique, refreshing way to begin a meal.