1 shallot, fine diced
2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
1 clove of garlic, sliced
1 cups chanterelle golden mushrooms, cut in half (Substitute: any mushrooms)
1/8 cup of white wine
2 cups farro, boiled
½ cup of vegetable broth
3 leaves of sage
1/2 sprig of rosemary
2 cups of spinach
1 tbsp of miso
Salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter
1 cup, parmesan cheese
1. In a pot with salted water, boil the farro grain until they are hydrated and puffed up about 35-45 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a deep pan over medium heat, add olive oil, chopped shallots, and sliced garlic. Slice mushrooms in half and add them to the pan. Stir, turn the heat to low and cook for about 5 minutes, add white wine and let it reduce for about 2 minutes.
3. Add in the farro grain, stir and add in the vegetable broth (1/4 cup). Stir and let it cook for 5-10 minutes. Add in chopped sage and rosemary and stir.
4. Add in spinach, miso, vegetable broth (1/4 cup) and stir. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
5. Lower the heat to low add in butter and stir until the butter is incorporated. Turn off the heat and add in grated parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted.
6. Plate on to a platter and garnish with more parmesan cheese