Green Chilies of your choice (de-seeded if you like)
1. In a small bowl or dish, mix salt, chaat masala, amchur, ajwain. Stuff this mixture into the slit chilies.
Oil for deep frying
1. Begin to heat Oil for deep frying.
2. Wash and slit Green Chilies lengthwise. De-seed if necessary. Keep aside. In a mixing bowl, add Chickpea Flour, Rice Flour, Salt, Asafoetida, Red Chili Powder and Baking Soda. Mix well.
3. Add 1 Tbsp Oil and mix. Add water slowly and form a smooth, lump free batter. Dip the stuffed chilies into the batter (one at at time), shake off excess and drop carefully into the hot oil.
4. Fry until golden on all sides and remove onto a paper towel lined plate. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.