Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Combine brown sugar and butter, mixing with electric mixer until creamy. In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, salt, baking soda. Mix well.
In another bowl, mix jam and lemon juice together.
3. Combine dry ingredients with creamed butter and sugar mixture and mix well.
4. Press 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread the jam evenly. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top, and lightly tap with spatula into the jam.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Allow to cool before cutting into bars.