Download the PDF guidebook for a printable version of this recipe as well as a pre-made shopping list: https://grokker-static.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/Daily-Dish-v1.pdf
Found this video on it's own through search? Check out the whole program: Daily Dish! Healthy & Delicious 15-Minute Meals
Ingredients: (2-4 servings)
1 tbsp olive oil
8 oz. ground Italian sausage
1 pound store-bought gnocchi
2 cups chicken stock
3 cups chopped kale
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. Add olive oil to a heavy-bottomed stock pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook it, breaking it apart with a spoon, until fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Transfer cooked sausage to a bowl and set it aside.
2. Add the gnocchi to the pot and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and bring the mixture to a boil; then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the kale and cook until tender, about 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and then the cooked sausage.
5. Remove the pot from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and garnish with more Parmesan cheese for serving.