Cook Time: 55 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for the Fish:
6 oz of tilapia fillet, cut into long strips
2/3 cup of gluten free Bisquick
2 tbsp milk
Old bay seasoning
Salt & pepper, to taste
Olive oil, to drizzle on top
Directions for the chips:
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F or 220 °C.
2. Scrub the potato and cut into 12 wedges then place it into a medium bowl.
3. Add the olive oil and all of the seasonings or other seasonings of your choice and toss until they are well coated.
4. Place them onto a foil lined baking sheet that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes flip the potatoes and return them to the oven for another 20 minutes.
Directions for the Fish:
1. Cut the fillets into long strips and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a medium combine the egg milk and a sprinkle of all the seasonings or other seasonings of your choice.
3. In another bowl combine the gluten free Bisquick with more of the same seasonings that you used in the egg.
4. Dip the fish into the seasoned dry mixture, then dip it into the egg, then back into the dry mixture. At this point you could either set it aside on a plate, or repeat the process of dipping it into the egg and dry mixture again for a thicker coating.
5. Place the fillets onto a foil lined baking sheet and drizzle them with olive oil or spray them with nonstick spray and bake at them at 425°F or 220 °C for 15 minutes then turn them over and bake them for another 5 minutes.