4-5lbs Pork Back "Spare" Ribs
Your favorite Dry Rub
Your favorite Barbecue Sauce
Wood chunks or chips for added smoke (optional)
1. To start, choose some fresh Pork Spare Ribs.
2. Preheat your grill to 225-250°F.
3. Wash and dry ribs. Then trim and remove the membrane. Now rub in mustard on all sides. Lightly apply dry rub seasoning to both sides of the slab. Let stand for 15-30 minutes..
4. Allow ribs to come to room temperature just before placing on the grill. Place a water or basting pan on the grill, or within the coals for added moisture. (optional)
5. BBQ at 225-250°F opposite coals with closed grill lid for 3-4 hours. Mop the ribs several times.
6. To keep from over cooking, remove the racks when they pull apart easily, with meat still attached to the bone.
7. Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce.