1. Make the filling first. Mash the flesh of the avocados until smooth. Add all other filling ingredients and set aside.
2. For the salsa, Cut the tops off the tomatoes and cut them in half. Remove the seeds. Combine tomatoes with all other salsa ingredients except tomato sauce in a pot and add 2 cups water. Bring to boil over high heat, uncovered, and let boil about 8 minutes, or until tomatoes and onions are soft.
4. Warm tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds or steam them to soften.
5. For each serving, place two tortillas on a plate, fill with 2 tablespoons avocado mixture, roll up tightly. Spread about a tablespoon of cream on them, then drench in the hot salsa (1/4 cup or more).
6. Top with a couple tablespoons of the cheeses, which have been crumbled together.