How To Digital Detox
1. Commit to not checking your emails and other messages until your work day has actually begun.
2. Avoid engaging in any kind of digital entertainment, such as television, radio or the computer while you are trying to get ready to leave the house in the morning.
3. Switch off all your devices for 'silent time' for up to 20 minutes each day in order for you to relax and calm the mind.
4. Avoid answering work emails outside of office hours unless absolutely necessary.
5. Be truly present while you are in the company of friends and family but not checking your phone.