Sign Up|Sign In
1 stick (8 tbsp) butter
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 small eggs
2/3 cup sweet white rice flour
4 tbsp sweet white rice flour (for dusting)
2/3 cup almond flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixer add in the softened butter, sugar, and vanilla extract and blend them together. Then add eggs and mix again until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
3. Add flour, almond meal, baking powder, and lemon zest.
4. Blend until the texture is smooth.
5. Grease a Madeleine tin with a small amount of butter and dust with extra sweet white rice flour.
6. Fill each Madeleine mold no more than 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve and Enjoy!