1. We are going to start with our 9 small organic apples. We're going to wash and peel them, then bake them in the oven at 400°F until they are soft. Add a little water to the bottom of the pan so the apples don't burn and stick to the bottom of the pan.
2. While that's baking, wash your 16 oz. of organic cranberries and we are going add them to 1 ⅓ cup of boiling water. At this time, add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg to the boiling water.
3. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until all the cranberries have popped, stirring occasionally. Remove this from the heat and set it aside.
4. Once your apples are soft and ready, let them cool for about 10 minutes and put them into the vitamixer along with one pomegranate worth of seeds. Blend it a little for more chunks, and more for a creamier texture.
5. Then you mix it all together and let it cool.