1/4 cup minced parsley
1/2 cup crimini mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
1 carrot, diced
1/2 cup green beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1/2 sprouted garbanzo beans
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in 3/4 cup water for 1 hour
4 tomatoes, seeded and diced (4 cups total; reserve seeds and juice)
Dash fresh ground black pepper
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
Sea salt to taste
1/2 cup diced onion
Purified water, for rinsing
1. Soak in water over night rinse for 2 days, twice a day in morning and night. Once you see a quarter if an inch of sprout it is ready.
1. Mix all the chopped vegetable in to a bowl. To remove the strong flavor from the onions, place them in a strainer and rinse them several times in non-chlorinated water, squeezing them gently, and rinsing them with fresh water each time. Put it aside
1. Put the orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, onion powder, and miso in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add this marinade to the vegetables and toss well to combine. Place this mixture in a glass gallon jar or casserole dish and place it in the dehydrator set at 115°F for one hour, to soften.
1. Add your chopped tomatoes to a bowl. To add your reserved tomato seed, core out the tomato, cut it in half, and spoon out the seeds and put them in a cylinder. Chop the rest of the tomato and add them to the soup stock. Add in your dried Oregano and dried Basil
2. Grab your strainer (juice bag) add in your reserved tomato seeds and strain all the juice into the soup stock. Thinly slice the soaked sun-dried raisins and add it to the soup stock. Mix them up.
4. Add your warm marinaded vegetables in to the soup stock and mix.
Serve and Enjoy!