5 oz. (150g) Beetroot leaf and other salad leaves mix
5 oz. (150g) Raspberries
8 slices parma ham (may substitute with proscioutto)
10 oz. (300g) large buffalo Mozzarella
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
4 tbsp Olive oil
Small handful of toasted Pine nuts
1. Pour the vinegar and olive oil into a mixing bowl and lightly whisk until the dressing is incorporated well.
2. Place the leaves onto a large serving plate.
3. Tear the mozzarella into bite size pieces and arrange over the leaves.
4. Rip the ham into long pieces and drap over the plate.
5. Arrange the raspberries over the plate
6. sprinkle with the pine nuts for added texture.
7. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
Check out all of Mark Rigby's https://grokker.com/cooking/collection/super-salads/5167e6d0558fccb35e00f803