Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 40 minutes
1. Place the red chard into a pan and wilt briefly for about 1 minute.
2. Put the chard into the bottom of a ramekin. Add the double cream, crack in the egg, making sure not to break the yoke, and add the salt and pepper to taste.
3. Finally, top the ramekin with the smoked cheese and bake in to oven at 360°F (180°C) for 5 minutes.
1. Start by roasting the Portobello mushroom with the garlic, the thyme and the parsley in the oven at 360°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
2. While the mushroom is baking, add the oil to a hot pan and place the onions in the pan with the rosemary and allow to fry and become crunchy. After about 5 minutes or so, the onions can be removed an allowed to drain on a j-cloth of piece or kitchen roll
3. Then add a little extra oil to the pan and fry the egg to your desired level of doneness. Season the egg with some salt and pepper to taste. Finally to serve, top the mushroom with the onions, and place the fried egg over the top.
1. Braise the leaks gently in the stock, water, and white wine vinegar for about 20-30 minutes, or until they become tender. Finish the leeks by mixing through the wholegrain mustard.
2. To poach the egg, bring some water to a gentle boil and add the white wine vinegar. Gently drop the egg into the water, and allow to cook for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds, before draining off the excess water on a piece of kitchen towel.
3. To serve place the leeks on a place, and top with the poached egg. Finally crumble over the top the crispy parma ham pieces. To make the parma ham crisp, simple place into an oven until the crisp up, taking care not to burn them.
1. Start by placing the the butter into a frying pan over a medium heat, and allow the butter to begin to foam.
2. Crack the eggs into the pan, mix them around thoroughly, before allowing them to rest until the bottom layer has become cooked, and then gently mix the uncooked egg through.
3. Season the eggs with salt and pepper to taste, and crumble in the shop bought pre-cooked hot salmon fillet (can be substituted with smoked salmon).
4. Serve the eggs on top of a piece of toast, and top with chives.