Servings: Makes 40 1 inch cookies
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
1/2 cup almond butter (i used raw, creamy, unsalted from trader joes, but you can use any type of almond butter you find. if you open the jar and the almond butter has separated, you’ll need to mix the oil ba
2 cups almond flour meal
6 tbsp honey or agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Slivered almonds, for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
3. You can either roll the dough by hand into 1 inch balls and lightly press down with a fork or your fingers OR you can pat into a large square and cut into smaller 1-inch squares.
4. Place the cookies on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. The cookies will crisp as they cool.
6. Allow cookies to cool and store in an airtight container.