5 Key Areas Of Gratitude
1. What is one thing you are grateful for in the area of your personal relationships? Is there a friend or family member you are particularly grateful for today?
2. What is one thing you are grateful for in regards to your health and physical self? This could be as basic as having eaten a nourishing meal, or a strength such as being good at a sport.
3. What is one thing you are grateful for in terms of your education, work or professional life? This could be as simple as having a job that allows you to pay your bills or perhaps you are getting closer to completing a project.
4. What is one thing you are grateful for about yourself? For example, your personality, intelligence or ability to do something well?
5. Can you think of and write down one thing you experienced today that you are grateful for because it gave you a sense of happiness or enjoyment? This could be something as small as your morning cup of coffee, or something like walking through a beautiful park on your way home, or spending time with someone special.