Download the PDF guidebook for a printable version of this recipe as well as a pre-made shopping list: https://grokker-static.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/Daily-Dish-v1.pdf
Found this video on it's own through search? Check out the whole program: Daily Dish! Healthy & Delicious 15-Minute Meals
Ingredients: (4 servings)
4 salmon filets salmon
~6 oz each
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
2. Coat the salmon with oil on a plate, then sprinkle each filet with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the sugar and spices together in a small bowl and rub over the salmon.
4. Add the salmon skin side down to the air fryer basket and cook for about 6-10 minutes (depending on thickness), until flaky.
5. Remove from the air fryer basket and serve with your favorite sides.
*Alternate cooking method: Bake at 450°F for 12-15 minutes.