Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: 15 minutes
2 steaks (sirloin), at least 1 inch thick.
Salt to taste
1. Pre-heat an oven to 480°F (250°C) with a cast iron pan placed inside. Before cooking, make sure the steaks have come up to room temperature and then pat them dry with a piece of kitchen paper.
2. Immediately before cooking, season the steaks on both sides generously with salt.
3. Take the pan out of the oven and place it over a high heat. Add the steaks to the pan, and cook on each side for 1 minutes.
4. Place the pan with the steaks into the oven for a further 2 minutes on each side.
5. Allow the steaks to rest for 2-3 minutes on a chopping board, underneath a piece of tin foil.
6. Once rested, serve by cutting along the bias and top with Sage's https://grokker.com/cooking/video/compound-butter/5254393709937de570038060.