Servings: Makes 9 Cookies
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
2/3 cup of butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup of brown sugar
1 1/2 cups of Old fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of salt
1 bag of sweetened dried cranberries (6 oz)
2/3 cup of chocolate chips
1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. In a stand mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Then add eggs and scrape the bowl mixing well.
3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt, cranberries, white chocolate chips, and walnuts.
4. Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Pat them down with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
6. Now bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.